Production Assistant | Summer 2019
- Supported the UPM and Coordinator.
- Setup the office and organized supplies.
- Provide assistance to the line producer, particularly during pre-production.
- Assisted Transportation department with deliveries.
Directed by Sydnee Circhi
Production Assistant | Fall 2018
- Supported the second assistant director.
- Distributed schedules and edited, copied and distributed scripts.
- Provide general assistance to the art department, particularly during production.
- Assisted production executives, as required, including running errands.
Directed by Mike Devore
Production Assistant | Spring 2018
- Provided assistance to cinematographer.
- Managed schedules, including copies and edits.
- Helped production, including grip department.
Internship | August to December 2009
- Collaborated within the world of film development
- Read and evaluated script, book, and article submissions
- Updated scripts / film databases, compiled festival grids and researched up-and-coming talent
- Pitched material weekly to executives
- Covered executives’ desks, phones, and calendars
Tour Guide | February to July 2012
- Narrated guided tours through a two-and-a-half-hour experience through a working studio, where they were able to see behind the scenes sound stages, sets and props from current and past productions
- Answered phones and made tour reservations, escorted guests around the studio, ticket sales, and made scripted and unscripted presentations
- Provided historical and educational information about the studio and movie-making process
- Assisted in large administrative events, which helped create prospective business partners
RAY C's EXTREME STORE
Assistant | May to April 2005-2007
- Provide administrative and personal support.
- Schedule meeting requests.
- Process expense reports.
- Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries.
- Act as liaison with all internal and external offices.
- Manage the distribution of office correspondence and incoming calls.
- Manage special projects as designated.
Current Television Trends Class | California State University, Northridge
- Understood guiding principles of pitching
- Created production and network concepts
Class | California State University, Northridge
- Identified and critically analyzed the fundamental components and aesthetics of audio-visual storytelling
- Developed and wrote scripts for fiction and non-fiction audio-visual productions
- Demonstrated knowledge of historical, cultural, critical, theoretical and emergent aspects of media arts
- Developed the skills necessary to produce, research, and present entertainment industry or other media
CSUN SCRIPT LIBRARY
Internship | California State University, Northridge
- Maintained, cataloged, and organized CSUN’s Screenplay library
- Provided support to prospective students through tours of the Cinema and Television department
- Supported students with Script coverage
California State University,
Bachelor of Arts, Cinema and Television Arts - Screenwriting
University of California,
Los Angeles - Extensions
I am a writer, director, overall — creator. I am always looking for the silver lining!