WRITING FOR INDUSTRIAL MEDIA
- Identified and critically analyzed the fundamental components and aesthetics of audio-visual storytelling
- Developed and wrote scripts for fiction and non-fiction audio-visual productions
- Demonstrated knowledge of historical, cultural, critical, theoretical and emergent aspects of media arts
- Developed the skills necessary to produce, research, and present entertainment industry or other media
Client: Bar Louie
- Assessed their video needs – in this case, a work-safety video was made. The video’s goal: educate Bartenders on proper pouring techniques.
BAR LOUIE MOCK VIDEO PROPOSAL
Fictional Client: Darth Vader
- Portray Darth Vader, Galactic leader of the Emperor, as a Humanitarian.
- Developed skills necessary to utilize and create scripts and teleplays for electronic media
- Class curriculum focused on Public Service Announcements, Radio/T.V. Commercials and News, Editorials and Commentaries
NBC PILOT SUBMISSION
COOKING WITH THE GOODWINS
A reality-television-chef, Joan Goodwin, loses her sister and is forced to raise her estranged niece, nephew, and Alzheimer’s-ridden Mother.
Somalian Waters, is a contemporary action/thriller that tells the story of a Marine’s lifelong obsession with avenging his family’s death from a modern-day Somalian pirate; however, unforeseen circumstances alter his course, and he must work with the man responsible for his parents’ death.
A group of neighbors, living in a Cul-De-Sac, ban together to form an underground militia.